We are a dynamic and fast paced UK based inbound marketing agency with an office in Zagreb, for our development department. We do work with international clients, most of which are UK based, and have a need for solutions created in Ruby on Rails.
We have a few projects cleared of for which we need to expand our programming team. The environment is a fast-paced one, with a focus on learning and continuous improvement.
– Passion for programming and learning new languages and skills
– 2+ years on front-end technologies that match OR are similar to CoffeeScript, backbone.js, underscore.js, Twitter Bootstrap, and jQuery
– 2+ years on an RoR backend (MySQL or even better PostgreSQL)
– You must have a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, automated software testing, databases, development, and testing methodologies
– A strong Github account
– Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development
– Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
– Be open to receiving feedback
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skillset
– Experience working in an Agile development environment
– Experience writing unit tests
– Experience scaling and optimizing Rails applications
– Experience working in a Continuous Integration (CI) environment
Send your github link with your application and answer the following questions:
1.) What’s your history with programming?
2.) Why did you choose Ruby on Rails?
3.) What is your favorite api resource for ruby?
4.) What are some disadvantages of Ruby on Rails?
5.) What tools do you use in your development environment?
Description Our client is a global supplier of embedded software products, development tools and services for the automotive industry. He...Prijavi se na ovaj posao